A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Solve challenging spatial logic puzzles by pushing and combining like-shapes
The goal is simple: clear the board. To remove shapes from the board players will push two of the same shape together. Combining shapes can have different effects and combining unlike shapes results in a game over.
- Solve complex spatial and logic puzzles
- Avoid traps and obstacles
- Master the unique properties of the Shapes and their States
- Use strategy to minimize your moves and run times
- Open Alpha features 30 levels of increasing difficulty
IGEO DX is the successor to IGEO, a small puzzle game made for Ludum Dare 35.
DX introduces all new concepts to the game, refined graphics, and better performance.
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio|
|Tags||Abstract, Colorful, Difficult, Isometric, Level Editor, Minimalist, Non violent, Relaxing, sokoban, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Instagram|
- Release Schedule Changes34 days ago
- Tough Decisions for IGEO DXs Future75 days ago
- Design Overhaul and Ending the Open Alpha Early88 days ago
- Delays for Alpha Update #196 days ago
- Getting Things Ready for Update #1 and Beyond98 days ago
- Level Progression and Pacing in Puzzle GamesAug 17, 2020
- There And Back Again - Revelations in Visual & Gameplay DesignAug 10, 2020
- The Open Alpha RoadmapAug 03, 2020